HCSA CERTIFIED TRAINING
Tuesdays from 09:00 – 17:00 at Uxbridge. Tuesday & Thursday from 09:00 – 17:00 in Manchester. Tuesdays from 9:00 – 17:00 in Glasgow.
If you are looking to become an authorised Hikvision installer, come along to our entry level Hikvision Certified Security Associate Course. It has been developed to help individuals and companies prove their competence and skills in a professional and skilled manner, that teaches you to set up, install and operate Hikvision cameras. The Course Includes:
· A Brief Company Introduction
· Product Overviews; Analogue DVR, TURBO, NVR
· Product Overviews; Cameras, Encoders/Decoders
· Smart Features
· Operational & Maintenance Issues
· Software (iVMS - 4200), etc
Upon successful completion, each individual will get a Hikvision Academy certificate. To pass the exam you must recieve a result of over 70%.
HCSP PART ONE TRAINING*
Thursday from 09:00 – 17:00 at Uxbridge
Following on from the HCSA course, come and join us for the advanced Hikvision Certified Security Professional Part One Course. You will learn to master the installation and extend your knowledge of ANPR Products, Panoramic Solutions and Thermal Technologies. This course qualifies you to work as a professional and qualified installer. This course includes:
· Become familiar with ANPR products and solutions
· Master ANPR installation instructions
· Master the ANPR operation and configuration
· Master ANPR troubleshooting
· Become familiar with Hikvision Panoramic Solutions & PanoVu models
· Master the installation recommendation of PanoVu cameras
· Master the image adjustment of PanoVu cameras
· Thermal imaging fundamentals
· Hikvision thermal products & solutions
The HCSP course is split into 'Part One' and 'Part Two'. There will be a exam at the end of each part. You need to pass both to recieve a HCSP certificate.
* If you are considering taking the HCSP Part 1, It is mandatory you have attended and passed the HCSA course within the last 2 years, therefore please contact email@example.com ( use the button below ) to make a booking. All certificates are only valid for 2 years.
Wednesday from 13:00 – 17:00 at Uxbridge
iVMS-4200 Software is an integral part of security solutions, which are used on a day-to-day basis. This course gives you the skills required to operate, setup and configure this powerful video management software. The Course Includes:
The Course Includes;
· Understanding how the iVMS-4200 works
· Grasping the concept of Video Management Systems
· Learning the steps of initial configuration when using iVMS-4200
Every other Monday from 10:00 – 15:00 at Uxbridge
Hikvision's HikCentral Solution is an enterprise level Video Management Software ( VMS ) that synergizes products, technologies and functionalities, making the central control of security systems easy, efficient and unified. This course includes: